Day 1 - Delhi
Arrival and check in hotel.
Day 2 - Delhi
After a leisurely breakfast, we take a half day tour of Delhi witnessing architectural masterpieces from the Mughal era to the British era & to the present day. Entire evening is free for a leisurely walk in the open market OR a SPA treatment at the hotel.
Day 3 - Agra
We drive towards Agra and check into the highly awarded The Oberoi Amar Vilas hotel. After some rest, we visit the worldwide symbol of love, The Taj Mahal. Overnight stay in Agra.
Located only 600 meters from the Taj Mahal, The Oberoi Amar Vilas was recently rated 2nd by the Zagat Survey of Top International Hotels, Resorts and SPA 2005. Winner of many such accolades since its inception, the Moorish and Mughal Architecture and the rich interiors are reminiscent to an era of emperors & princes. Every room has a private view of The Taj Mahal is the extra-ordinary quality.
Day 4 - Ranthambhore
After a relaxed morning, we drive towards Ranthambhore visiting the capital city of the greatest Mughal emperor Akbar at Fatehpur Sikri enroute. We reach Ranthambhore by evening and check into the luxurious tents (790 sq. ft) of The Oberoi Vanya Vilas.
Undoubtedly one of India's leading luxury resorts nestled in the natural beauty of the wild. All 25 luxury tents with private gardens, outside deck for sun bathing with embroidered canopies form a perfect ensemble with nature.
Day 5 - Ranthambhore
Set inside the tiger reserve & enjoy an early morning game drive. The Ranthambhore National Park certainly is one of the most picturesque game reserves in the world - the entire forest being dominated by the silent, ruined battlements of the Ranthambhore Fort, which is inside the sanctuary. Relax at the SPA after an existing day, tiger spotting in the reserve.
Day 6 - Jaipur
We depart for Jaipur, just as we are about to enter the city & reach our hotel, we are transferred in a royal carriage which goes up to the hotel porch where we are garlanded & treated with utmost royalty. The afternoon is at leisure, for sunset we drive up to the Tiger fort (Nahar Garh) & enjoy panoramic views of the sprawling pink city glowing at night.
The resort has perfectly recreated the magnificence & the grandeur of the princely times. Ranked as 3rd best hotel of the world by Travel + Leisure, World's best awards readers' survey 2005, the fort setting, 32 acres of landscaped gardens create the perfect romance for the newly wedded.
Day 7 - Jaipur
After a leisurely breakfast we visit the city palace complex (home of the royal family) & climb up the amber fort on an elephants back. The afternoon free for shopping some of the most precious carpets, gems and stones Jaipur is renowned for. Evening is free for leisure.
Day 8 - Jodhpur
We fly to Jodhpur & are picked up from the airport in a vintage car from the palace collection of the royal family. After checking in, we have time to explore the grandeur of our proposed hotel, The Umaid Bhawan Palace. We enjoy a memorable dinner atop Mehrangarh fort.
What was once amongst the largest residences of the world today stands high above the desert capital of Jodhpur. It took a total of 15 years to build this hotel and its set amidst 26 acres of flourishing gardens. One just can't resist this giant structure even from a distance.
Day 9 - Jodhpur
We visit the imposing Mehrangarh fort & the marble cenotaphs in the first half of the day. The second half is free for shopping & leisure.
Day 10 - Udaipur
We depart for Udaipur visiting the Jain temples at Ranakpur enroute, often regarded as sheer poetry on marble this 15th century Adinath Jain temple is an architectural genius. The profuse & intricate carving on marble resembles lace-work rather than stone carving. We enjoy lunch at the charming Fateh bagh hotel in Ranakpur. We arrive in Udaipur and get transferred to the lavish lake Palace hotel by a boat.
You may consider it to be the most romantic hotel in the world; Lake Palace is a magnificent 250 year old white marble palace that seems to float on the lake Pichhola. Only if one could stay at the Taj Mahal that one could think of giving this a miss. You become a part of the Rajasthan fairytale.
Day 11 - Udaipur
Enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of the city in the first half. The second half is at leisure, for dinner we have the most memorable meal on the lake itself called a Pontoon dinner - a lifetime experience. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 12: Udaipur The tour ends.
We take a flight back to Delhi and are transferred to the international airport for our flight back home. The tour ends.
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 3.50% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column